Canada Working Visa

Immigration Consultants in Vaughan, ON

We strive to provide a support system for our clients so you can successfully combat the challenges of determining your best suitable option for coming to Canada.

Under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) by the Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), employers can recruit foreign workers in response to labor shortages. The Temporary Foreign Worker Program is divided into four streams: high skilled workers, low-skilled workers, seasonal agricultural programs, and the live-in caregiver program. Before coming to Canada as a foreign worker, you must present a valid job offer and work permit. Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada ensure that employers do not employ foreign workers to take positions Canadians can handle perfectly. In exceptional cases, such an employer will have to apply for the labor market impact assessment (MLIA). Except for the International Mobility Program (IMP) which permits some workers to enter Canada without an LMIA.

Your relatives will have to apply for their own Canadian working visa if they decide to relocate to Canada on the grounds of employment. However, your skilled spouse or common-law partner can be eligible for an open work permit. An open work permit gives the holder opportunity to work with Canadian employers with minimal restrictions. The employer or employing agency might not have to apply for the LMIA. Are you coming to Canada to take an employment opportunity today? Swani-Can Immigration Consultancy will help you secure a work permit and offer the best advice on how to go about your application process.

Quick Inquiry

Quick Inquiry Form

✓ Valid