Temporary Resident Visas Canada

Immigration Consultants in Vaughan, ON

Temporary Resident Visas Canada

Visitors to Canada are persons who are not Canadians or permanent residents of Canada. If you belong to this category, you will need a temporary resident visa (TRV) for visits to your loved ones or business visits.

Luckily some countries like the United States are visa-exempt, which means their citizens can travel to Canada without providing these requirements. You will also require a TRV if you want to work or study in Canada, and you are not a Canadian or permanent resident of Canada.

Our regulated Canadian immigration consultancy firm Swani-Can Immigration based in Vaughan, Canada, will help you process your temporary resident visa, and answer questions you need about coming to Canada.

When you get a TRV in Canada, it will come with a sticker that defines the validity date or expiry date. The validity of your TRV does not mean that you have until that date to stay in Canada. What it means is that you must present yourself to the border office within that specified time, or at that time. Upon review by the border authorities, if they find you admissible, you can continue to stay in Canada. Otherwise, they may remove you from Canada, or you will have to appeal the decision of the authorities.

There are other points to note, such as how long you can stay after the validity date of your temporary resident visa. When your visa expires, and you go to the border, the officer will ask you questions to determine whether you are admissible or not. A positive response often results when you have answered these questions satisfactorily. The office will stamp your visa and may offer you a note which permits you to stay in Canada for six months from the day the officer stamped your document. You can engage in a lot of activities like learning courses and owning a business with restrictions during this time. You can also start the process of converting to a permanent resident visa. Working with our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC) at Swani-Can Immigration at any point throughout this process will make it seamless for you. We have offered counsel simple and comprehensible counsels to clients in the Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada, and globally.

Quick Inquiry

Quick Inquiry Form

✓ Valid